Making Payments in PRISM
This document covers the process and troubleshooting issues with making tuition payments in PRISM.
Payment Options for UW Colleges Campus and Online students:
- Students may pay their tuition and fees by cash, cashier's check, personal check or money order at their campus Business Office. Students should also contact their campus Business Office for information on any Holds applied to their account.
- Students may also pay their tuition and fees in PRISM by cred card or Electronic Check.
Step by step instructions about making a payment in PRISM is here: http://uwc.edu/sites/default/files/imce-uploads/money-matters/business-office/_files/self-service-payment.pdf
The only credit cards accepted are MasterCard and Discover. VISA and all other credit cards are not accepted.
Referring a PRISM payment issue:
- Prior to referring a payment incident ensure the customer has cookies allowed and their transaction window has not timeout.
- Add eposasp.com as trusted sites
- Any issues that cannot be resolved by the Service Center should be referred to the Bursar's Office at 608-262-2363.