Distribution Group Management - Options when the Owner or Manager of a distribution group is NOT on the UWCX Domain.
Distribution Group Management processes (post Office 365 migration) do NOT work from a computer that isn't on the UWCX domain. Documented below are management options available to distribution group owners and managers whose computers are not on the UWCX domain.
2. If the distribution group owner or manager's entire location isn't on the UWCX Domain, they can have a single computer at their location connected to the UWCX domain, and then use only that device when they need to update the membership of a distribution group.
3. A Distribution Group owner or manager in this situation can submit a request to CITS to update their Distribution Group(s).
* Submit a request ticket to CITS via:
a. Web Form: http://cits.uwex.uwc.edu/service-center-web-form* Include all the following information in the request ticket:
b. Email: email@example.com
- The complete Email address of the Distribution Group to be updated.
- The Display Name of the Distribution Group.
- A list of people to be Removed from the Distribution Group membership and/or a list of people to be Added to the Distribution Group membership.