This page outlines how to find out which textbooks you need for your course(s).
Find your program below to learn about how you can find your textbooks for your coursework.
1. Go to the collaborative eFollett website and click on either "Books" or "Shop Textbooks."
Do not use the search bar function; it is best to follow the instructions below to find your books.
2. Choose the semester for which you are ordering your textbook.
3. Choose the department (your program).
4. Choose your course.
5. Click "Submit."
6. You will be taken to a page that displays the course materials. You can expand the descriptions of the materials by selecting either "Open All" or clicking the plus sign to the right of the materials individually.
7. When you expand the options, you will see new information, such as ISBN, Author, etc.
NOTES: 1) You may see a category that displays the required materials (letter A below) and any other materials that are recommended (letter B below), but not required, for the course.
2) The arrows point out various options and important considerations for you to keep in mind as you decide which copy to purchase. Be sure to select the appropriate option.
3) When you have selected your preferred option, click "Add to Cart" (letter C below).
8. After you click "Add to Cart," a button will appear at the bottom of the screen that says "Go To Cart." Click that button to begin the purchase process.
9. On the next page, verify your selections and click your preferred Condition Availability (letter A below) and click "Checkout" to checkout. If you would like to make changes or shop for a different course's materials, select either "Update Cart" or "Continue Shopping."
10. If you have purchased course materials from Follett before, you may sign in using the account you set up earlier (letter A below).
If you have never purchased course materials from Follett, you can either create an account (letter B below) or continue without setting up an account (letter C below).
From here, follow the prompts and instructions to purchase your textbooks.