Self Service Password Portal - Enrollment Instructions
The UW Colleges and UW-Extension Self Service portal allows you to manage your password for:
- Email and Office 365
- Other computer resources
- Change your password at any time
- Recover your password if you forget it
- Manage your password recovery options
- Access the above services from any computer or mobile device with internet access
Step-by-step Instructions for Enrolling
- Using a browser on your computer, tablet, or phone, go to: https://selfservice.uwex.uwc.edu
- Login using your network username and password
Setting Challenge Questions
- Enrollment - Challenge Answers: Click Continue to set up your recovery options or click skip if you do not want to set up this option.
- Select three different questions from the dropdown, and answer them in a way you will recall.
*Answers will be encrypted. Helpdesk staff will NOT be able to read your answers.
- You will see this message showing you have successfully completed the enrollment challenge answers. Click Continue logging in.
Setting Mobile Phone
- Enrollment - Mobile Phone: By enrolling your mobile phone, you will be able to recover a lost or forgotten password with a text message. Enter your information below, then click 'Continue'. If you do not wish to add a mobile phone, or your provider is not listed, you can skip this step.
- You will receive a text message shortly. Enter the one-time password received in the text message. Then click 'Continue'.
- You will see this message showing you have successfully completed the enrollment mobile phone. Click Continue logging in.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: If your mobile phone provider or number changes don't forget to come back here and update your information.
Setting your Registered Email Address
- Enrollment - Email Address: Email enrollment is a mandatory requirement. You can recover a lost or forgotten password by receiving an email sent to an inbox other than your Extension or Colleges email account. Enter your information below, then click 'Continue'.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you entered for email enrollment. You will be required to type the value into the 'One Time Passcode'. Click 'Continue'.
- You will see this message showing you have successfully completed the enrollment email address. Click Continue logging in.
Congratulations! You are enrolled in Password Self-Service. You are welcome to come back to this site at any time to change your password or update your recovery options.