Subject: Semester BSN@Home Course Access for UW Madison students
The process to access the following BSN@Home courses is different from how you may be accustomed to accessing your UW-Madison campus courses:
· N407: Foundations of Professional Nursing Practice
· N441: Chronic Care Management
· N446: Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice
· N447: Leadership and Management
· N453: Information Management and Healthcare Technology
· N454: Community Health Nursing
· N492: Pathophysiology
· N492P: Clinical Pharmacology
Please follow the steps below to establish access to these courses:
Step 1: Click the link: Canvas
· The above link is different from your UW-Madison Canvas login portal. Please be sure to use this link to establish access to your BSN@Home courses.
Step 2: Log in using your home campus username and password.
· Use the same username and password you use to access your UW-Madison courses.
· Note: Your courses will not yet be visible in Canvas.
· You will receive a follow-up email when your courses are available.
To ensure timely access to your courses, it is crucial that you take the above steps as soon as possible.
University of Wisconsin Extended Campus