From the Questions screen, you may manage the questions you have created. Use up to nine filters to view a precise set of questions. This document will guide you through the functionality on this screen.
To get to the Questions screen, please go to the KB Admin Tools > Assessment tab > Existing Questions link. You will see a number of filters.
Questions you have created will appear under these filters in table form. If you have not created any questions yet, you will see "No questions found" beneath the filters.
- Questions only - This table displays the Question ID number, the Question, the Edit button, the Created date, the Updated date, the Active check box already checked, Owner and Delete button. You may uncheck the Active check box to change the Status to Inactive, please click on the Update active status button at the bottom of the screen to save your Status changes. You may Reset changes you made to this screen by clicking the Reset button and you may save the contents of the screen as a .CSV file.
- Questions and choices - This screen displays the Question and the choices available for selection. From this screen, you may edit this question or delete it. You may save the contents of the screen as a .CSV file.
- Questions, choices and answers - This screen displays the Question, the choices available for selection, the correct choice, the explanation and the relevant documents field..You may edit or delete a question from this screen and save the screen to a >CSV file.
- Updated - Questions will be listed by Updated date.
- Created - Questions will be listed by Created date.
- Question - Questions will be listed by alphabetically by Question.
- Status - Questions will be sorted by the staus of Active or Inactive.
- Owner - Questions will be listed alphabetically by owner.
In the image below, the Format field was updated to Questions, choices and answers and yielded two results. At the bottom of each screen, you will see a buttons that allow you to Edit or Delete.
The image below shows the column headers of the table when populated with Questions.
If you choose to delete a Question and click OK, you will get a message verifying that your question has, indeed, been deleted. Below is an image from our test site verifying the Question 159 was deleted.
To add files and images to an existing question, please follow the steps here: Attachments and Existing Questions.