VPN- Access Files on Your Home Drive Using Firefox
This document shows how to access files on your home drive using VPN AnyConnect (NOT the VPN client) in Firefox.
- Select Home Drive from the VPN home page. A list of files from your Home Drive should appear.
- From this list, you can:
- Save a file
- Double-click on the desired file from the list.
- When this window pops up, choose Save File and click OK.
- Name the file and choose where to save it. Then, click Save.
- Open the files with the appropriate program and make your desired changes.
- Select the Save button to save the changes to the file as shown below.
- To put the edited file back on your home drive, select the folder icon with the green right-facing arrow. Select the Browse button and choose the file, then click Open. Select the OK button to upload the changed file and overwrite the existing file in your Home Drive.