Connect to the VPN with the Client
This document explains how to connect to the VPN with the client after the client has been installed.
To connect to the VPN client:
1. Once the VPN client has been installed, select the VPN icon from the system tray.
2. The Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client should appear as shown below. Select the Connect button to start the process.
3. You may see the Security Warning screen shown below. Select the Connect Anyway button to continue.
4. Enter your username (first.last) and your password and click OK.
5. Once your username and password have been authenticated, select Accept to complete the connection.
6. When the VPN connection has been established, you should see a screen like this one:
To close the VPN connection:
1. Click on the VPN system tray icon.
2. Select Disconnect.
3. When disconnected, the VPN client will appear as shown below.