Clearing Browser Cache
This document will show you how to clear your browser cache for Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
1. In Internet Explorer, go up to the upper right hand corner of the screen. You will see a few different icons. Click the gear.
2. In the drop down menu, click F12 developer tools.
3. This will bring up a window at the bottom of your screen. Click the Cache tab.
4. From the drop down menu, click "Clear Browser Cache."
5. You can also disable or clear session cookies from this drop down menu.
1. Click on the home button in the top right corner of your Firefox window.
2. On the bottom of the page, there will be a list of buttons to click. Choose settings.
3. This will bring up a pop up window. Select the Privacy tab.
4. Under the privacy tab, there are two links to help you either Clear your Recent History or Remove Individual Cookies.
1. In your Google Chrome window, locate the button at the top right corner of your window.
2. From the drop down menu, select Tools, then Clear Browsing Data.
3. This will bring a pop up window up. You can select or deselect to clear history, cookies, and other site and plug in data. You can also select how far back you want to go. To clear everything, select From The Beginning of Time in the drop down menu at the top of the window.
4. Once you have selected what you wish to delete, click Clear Browsing Data at the bottom of the window.