Connect iPhone to AnyConnect VPN
Connect with the AnyConnect VPN
This document describes the process of connecting your iPhone to AnyConnect VPN.
- Ensure that you have a LAN connection or a connection to your service provider.
- Open the AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client application. The first time you open the app, you will be asked to enable the software. Tap OK.
- Tap the connection entry to be used. AnyConnect will re-position the check mark next to the connection entry and disconnect any VPN connection currently in place.
- Tap ON next to AnyConnect VPN.
- If necessary, type in your username (first.last) and password to log in.
- If necessary, tap Connect.
Respond to Untrusted VPN Server Notifications
If a non-blocking "Untrusted VPN Server!" notification displays:
- Look for "220.127.116.11" in the message.
- If it is present, tap Continue to make the connection to the server.