Install and Configure VPN on iPhone
Install AnyConnect VPN
This document explains how to install the Cisco AnyConnect VPN application on your iPhone.
- Search for the Cisco AnyConnect application from the App Store.
- Tap Free > INSTALL APP > Install.
Configure AnyConnect VPN
- Open the AnyConnect application and select OK when asked to enable the software.
- Tap Add VPN Connection, Description to enter a name for your connection, and Save to save the connection entry.
- Tap Server Address to enter the domain name: uwcxvpn.uwex.uwc.edu.
- Tap Advanced to open the advanced VPN connection parameters.
- Tap Settings > Theme > Block Untrusted Servers switch to disable it.
- Tap Add VPN Connection to save the connection entry.