Reserving Resources in Outlook
Reserve a room in the Outlook client
This document explains how to reserve a room for a meeting in Outlook 2010.
1. Click New Items and select Meeting.
2. Select Scheduling Assistant to see times that are available for everyone to meet and choose a time.
3. Click Rooms towards the right of the new meeting window.
4. Type in the room that you need to find. It will usually start with the name of the organization or of the building it is in.
5. Once the room is selected, it should show up in your meeting. Click Send to finish.
Reserve a room through a web browser
1. Go to https://portal.uwex.uwc.edu/Landingpage/ and click the link next to UWEX and UWC employee email after logging in.
2. Click Calendar in the menu on the left and select New Meeting Request.
3. Select the drop-down box at the top that says Address Book and change it to .All Rooms.
4. Search by your organization to help find the room. Once you find the room you want, click the check box next to it and click Done at the top.
5. The room will appear in the Resources... box in your meeting request. You can then use the Scheduling Assistant to choose the time you want to be in the room.