Send Voice Mail to Your Email
The Web PhoneManager allows you to enable and configure simple unified messaging, which sends you an e-mail notifying you of a voicemail and can include an audio copy of the message as a .WAV attachment. You can add multiple email addresses, enter each email address separated by a comma and a space.
STEPS TO SETUP VOICEMAIL TO EMAIL
- Log into the Web PhoneManager (https://voicemail.doit.wisc.edu) using your UW-Madison NetID.
- At the next screen enter your 7 digit phone number without a dash or the area code.
- Enter your mailbox password. The same one you use to listen to voice mail.
- Click on LOGIN.
- Click on NOTIFICATION SETTINGS on the left.
- Put a check in the ENABLE SIMPLE UM NOTIFICATION and INCLUDE WAV ATTACHMENT
- Put your email address in the E-MAIL ADDRESS: box.
- Click on OK