Topics Map > IT
PRISM - Financial Terms and Conditions
All UW Colleges students must agree to the Financial Terms and Conditions before they are allowed to enroll in classes. If a student has not agreed to the Financial Terms and Conditions and attempts to enroll, they will get an error to the effect there is a Hold on their account which must be cleared before they can enroll.
1. Log into PRISM and navigate to Self Service > Student Center.
2. In the Finances section of the Student Center click on “Terms and Conditions”.
3. A UWC Contracts window will open. Click on View/Accept.
4. A Terms and Conditions window will open.
- To Read the Financial terms and conditions click “Show Terms and Conditions”.
- If you agree to the terms and conditions click “I consent to Electronic Signature”.
- In the Terms and Conditions window scroll down to the very bottom of the text and complete the Marital Property Information form.
- When you've completed the Marital Property Information form click the "I accept the Terms and Conditions" button.
NOTE: The "I accept the Terms and Conditions" button does not become active until the Marital Property Information form is complete.
- Click “Close this window” to return to the Student Center.
5. Enrollment should now be successful, except in those cases where there is another Hold on the account.
NOTE: For your convenience the entire text of the UW Colleges Financial Terms and Conditions has been copied below.