Configuring user to print on ADM-EXT0410-01 and ADM-EXT0410-02
Users will not be able to print to the Ricoh multifunction printer ADM-EXT0410-01 or ADM-EXT0410-02 until they have been configured with a user code.
The user will need to be in the device's address book and have their own code for this printer before this process can be completed.
To enter a user's code, once you have added the printer:
- Click on Start -> Devices and Printers
- Right click on ADM-EXT0410-01 or ADM-EXT0410-02 and select Printing Preferences from the popup menu.
- For ADM-EXT0410-01, select the Valid Access tab on the top menu and enter the User Code in the text box. (enter your specific code for this printer)
- For ADM-EXT0410-02, select the Detailed Settings Tab, and then Job Setup underneath the Menu section. Enter your User Code in the box.
- Click Apply, then click ok.