Difficulties Accessing Leave Reports

This document will give any faculty having trouble accessing their leave reports information on how to contact their HR departments.

In order to access your leave reports, you must get in contact with your institution's HR department. The phone numbers for all UW Colleges are listed below. 

Note: These numbers will not necessarily direct you immediately to the HR department. You may have to ask to be directed there.

UW-Baraboo/Sauk (BRB) 

Phone: 608-355-5276

UW-Barron County (BRN)

Phone: 715-234-8176

UW-Fond Du Lac (FDL)

Phone: 920-929-1100

UW-Fox Valley (FOX)

Phone: 920-832-2600

UW-Manitwoc (MAN)

Phone: 920-683-4700

UW-Marathon County (MTH)

Phone: 715-261-6235

UW-Marinette (MNT)

Phone: 715-735-4300

UW-Marshfield/Wood County (MSF)

Phone: 715-835-6530

UW-Richland (RLN)

Phone: 608-647-6186

UW-Rock County (RCK)

Phone: 608-785-6565

UW-Sheboygan (SHB)

Phone: 920-459-6600

UW-Washington County (WSH)

Phone: 262-335-5200

UW-Waukesha (WAK)

Phone: 262-521-5200

If you continue to encounter problems with accessing your leave reports, please contact the Service Center either by web form, or by phone at (608) 262-5034

Keywords:leave reports, uw, colleges, HR   Doc ID:43927
Owner:Eric B.Group:UW-Extension and Colleges
Created:2014-10-10 08:55 CDTUpdated:2014-10-23 10:55 CDT
Sites:UW-Extension and Colleges
Feedback:  0   0