Topics Map > IT
Configure Outlook 2013 for Windows 7
This document is for configuring email in Windows 7.
1. Click on the Start button in the lower left corner of your screen.
2. Click on Control Panel.
3. In the Control Panel window, slide your mouse to the top right of the window, select the “View by:” dropdown menu, and select Small icons if not already in that view state.
4. After viewing “Small icons,” click on Mail.
5. In the Mail Setup window, click on Show Profiles…
6. In the Mail window, click on the Add button.
7. In the New Profile window, under Profile Name type in: Outlook and click OK.
8. In the Auto Account Setup window, click the “E-mail Account” radio then click on Next.
9. If you are re-configuring your profile be sure to check the 'Always use this profile' radio button, and select the account you just created from the dropdown menu.
10.Click OK and restart outlook. Depending on how much you have in your mailbox and subfolders, it may take a few minutes to retrieve all of your mail.