Topics Map > IT
E-mail Forwarding through Office 365 Outlook Web Access
E-mail forwarding can be configured through Outlook Web Access using the procedure below:
- Log in to Outlook Web Access (OWA) by browsing to http://cits.uwex.uwc.edu/email and clicking on the Office 365 button. You will need to use your full e-mail address as the user name.
- Open Outlook by selecting the Outlook icon
- In the upper right hand corner click on the gear icon and select Options from the drop down menu.
- In the menu on the left hand side open Mail->Accounts and click on Forwarding.
- Click the button next to start forwarding and enter the e-mail address you would like this e-mail account to forward to.
- Checking the box next to "Keep a copy of forwarded messages in Outlook Web App" will store all e-mails sent to this mailbox and forward a copy to the address you have set up to forward to. If you leave this unchecked e-mails will be moved to the forwarding mailbox and will be removed from this mailbox permanently.
- Click on Save to enable the forward.