This is how to download and install a free Visio Viewer to view Visio Files when you don't have Visio installed on your local machine.
How to Install the Microsoft Visio 2013 File Viewer
You can use this free software to view Microsoft Visio Files without having Visio installed.
- Search for "Microsoft Visio 2013 Viewer on the Microsoft website.
- Select a language and click "Download".
- Select "visioviewer64bit.exe" and click "Next".
- When the download window pops up, click "Save".
- Click "Open" or navigate to that file's location and run it.
- Click the Check box next to "Click here to accept the Microsoft Software License Terms" then click "Next".
- Once the software says "installation complete", feel free to use the software.Y