Syncing a Document Library in SharePoint
This document shows users how to sync a document library with their computer
To see an in-depth video tutorial, please follow this link: http://www.lynda.com/Office-365-tutorials/SharePoint-Online-Essential-Training/133335-2.html?autocompleteMovieId=144136
To sync a document library with your computer:
1. Open the document library you want to sync.
2. Click on the "sync"button at the top.
3. Once this window pops up, select "sync now."
4. It will ask for confirmation that you are syncing the right library. If yes, select "sync now."
5. Another window will appear that looks like this. Select "Show my files..." to go to where your files are on your computer.
6. SharePoint will now be an option in your finder bar on the right hand side. Any document library you sync can be found here.