How to Save and Create Documentation in OneDrive
There are many ways to create and save documents using Microsoft's OneDrive App. This document will cover the three different ways to go about doing so.
How to create and save documents in Microsoft's OneDrive App.
Option one: Create a document in Microsoft Word and save to OneDrive
1) Create a document in Microsoft Word
2) Click 'file'
3) Click 'save as'
4) Select your organization's OneDrive and then select the folder you want to save it to, then click 'save
5) To view your document online go to Office 365
6) Log in
7) Click on OneDrive App
8) Your document should appear
Option two: Create a document in Microsoft Word and uploading it to the OneDrive App online
1) Create a document in Microsoft Word and save
2) Go to Office 365
3) Log in
4) Click on OneDrive App
5) Click 'upload' and select 'files'
6) Select the document you would like to upload then hit open
7) Your document will appear
Option three: Create and save a document in the OneDrive App online
1) Go to Office 365
2) Log in
3) Click on OneDrive App
4) Click 'new' and select the program you want to use
5) Create your document
6) When you're done click 'file'
7) Select 'save as'
8) Select 'save as copy online'
9) Rename document and click 'save'
10) You can also select 'download a copy' to save it to your computer instead of online. Follow the steps 365 prompts you to.
11) Click to download the document
12) The document should appear at the bottom of your screen. Click it to open and then save as usual when you're in Word.