AnyConnect Client - version and diagnostics
This document will show users how to find the version of the AnyConnect client they are using, and how to save the diagnostics bundle on their desktop.]
1. To find the version, click on the AnyConnect icon (ball on left hand side of the image below).
2. You should see the AnyConnect client window (shown below), click on the "i" in the circle in the bottom left corner.
3. You should see the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client window appear as shown below. The client version should be displayed towards the top of the window.
4. Close the Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client window.
5. Then select the 'gear' icon in the lower left hand corner of the AnyConnect Client window (as seen in step 2) and you should see the window shown below.
6. Select the Diagnostics button in the upper right hand corner of the window and you should see the Cisco Diagnostic and Reporting Tool (DART) window as shown below.
7. Select the Next button and you should see the Bundle Creation Option window shown below.
8. Select the Next button and you should see the Bundle Creation Progress window shown below.
9. Wait until you see the Bundle Creation Result window as shown below.
10. Select the Finish button.