Install Microsoft Office 365 from OWA Portal (Office 2013 or Office 2016) on your Desktop
Before you begin, you must log into the Office 365 Portal. This can be found here.
This document will walk students and staff through the process of installing Office 2016 on their desktop.
1. Log into Office 365 by clicking the button on the webpage, shown below.
2. The website will prompt you for your login, which is your student ID and password. If you do not know your student ID or password, please contact the Service Center.
3. Once logged in, you will see a gear icon in the top right hand corner of your screen near your avatar. Click on this, and select the "Office 365 Settings" option.
4. On the left hand side of your screen, you will see this menu. Select the "Install Status" tab.
5. You will see this message in the middle of your screen. Click "Install desktop applications."
6. This link will redirect you to this page, and this menu will be on the left side of your screen. Select "Office."
7. You will see a message in the middle of your screen. Select the "Install" button at the bottom of the message.
8. This window will appear. Select "Run" and the installer will walk you through the installation process.
If you have issues, or need assistance, contact the Service Desk here.