Topics Map > IT
Disable Microsoft Office 365 Clutter
Microsoft added the clutter feature to Office 365 recently so assist users in organizing their inbox. If you are unsatisfied with clutter and would prefer to disable it follow the procedure below.
1. Log it in Outlook online by browsing to http://cits.uwex.uwc.edu/email and clicking on the Office 365 button.
2. In the upper right hand of your browser window, click on the gear icon.
3. Select Options from the drop down menu.
4. In the mail options screen click on Mail in the left-hand menu.
5. Click on Clutter.
6. Uncheck the box next to "Separate items identified as clutter"
This should stop Outlook from moving e-mail it identifies as clutter to the clutter folder automatically.