Minnesota-Wisconsin Tuition Reciprocity

The Reciprocity Agreement allows Minnesota residents attending Universities & Colleges of Wisconsin to pay approximate resident instructional fees in effect at Minnesota-Twin Cities plus segregated fees assessed all students, and allows Wisconsin residents to attend Minnesota public universities and/or colleges at Wisconsin in-state tuition rates.

Applications may be submitted online or a hard copy may be downloaded on the website.

Wisconsin residents may contact the Wisconsin Higher Educational Aids Board at:

Mailing Address

Post Office Box 7885
Madison, WI 53707-7885

Students attending a Minnesota stand-alone Technical College should NOT use this application, but instead apply directly to the college.

Minnesota residents may contact:
Minnesota Office of Higher Education
1450 Energy Park Drive, Suite 350
St. Paul, MN 55108-5227
(651) 642-0567 or (800) 657-3866
Fax: (651) 642-0675
For further information please see, or call:
Web http://www.heab.state.wi.us/reciprocity/index.html

Email HEABmail@wisconsin.gov

(608) 267-2206 -- Wisconsin Higher Educational Aids Board
(800) 657-3866 -- Minnesota Office of Higher Education Toll Free Number
(651) 642-0567 -- Minnesota Office of Higher Education Direct Phone Number

Owner:Steven B.Group:UW-Extension and Colleges
Created:2016-03-16 09:58 CDTUpdated:2017-01-06 13:56 CDT
Sites:UW-Extension and Colleges
Feedback:  0   0