Tuition and Fees - Amount and Payment Information
This document provides links to information about tuition and fees including amounts, payment methods and other related policies. Tuition information for individual campuses is linked at the end of the website linked below.
For information about tuition, fees and related financial policies, view information at this link: https://www.uwc.edu/money-matters/business-office/tuition-fees
To respond to a frequently asked question, "How do I pay my tuition?," consider:
Payment for tuition and fees is not accepted at campuses.
- Go to your PRISM account to pay online: https://ssfastar.services.wisc.edu/psp/uwcprd/?cmd=login
- Pay online by e-check (ACH from your bank account). This is a no-cost option.
- Pay online by credit card - There is a 2.5% credit card fee in addition to the payment.
For additional information about paying on-line, see Making Payments in PRISM (KB#36030).
- If you do not want to pay online, you may send a personal check, cashier’s check, money order or EDVest check directly to the UW Colleges Business Office. Please include both your name and student ID number.
- Send a payment check or money order to UW Colleges Business Office, 780 Regent Street, Madison, WI 53715