Set up email on an Android device
How to set up your Android phone or tablet to read UW Colleges or UW-Extension email.
Set Up Your Office 365 Account on Your Android Phone or Tablet
- Open the Settings app.
- Select the Accounts option
- At the bottom of the page, tap on Add Account.
- Choose either the Exchange option. It may be Exchange ActiveSync in some versions.
- Type your full email address (ex. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org), and then select Next.
- Enter your password when prompted. Tab Next.
- The wizard will retrieve appropriate settings from Microsoft and setup should be complete.
- Email Address: Type your full email address in this box.
- Domain: leave blank
- Username: Type your full email address in this box.
- Password: Use the password that you use to access your account.
- If asked for the server name, enter "outlook.office365.com"