KB User's Guide - Documents Tab - Status
This document discusses how each document status is defined.
- In Progress: A document with an In Progress status is actively being edited. It may be a new document that has never been published or a previously published document that requires edits.
- In Review: An 'In Review' status indicates edits are complete and you are ready for the document to be reviewed and published. Use this status to have new documents activated, to have updated documents activated, or after adding notes to indicate action is necessary.
- Active: Documents are set to Active once they have been properly reviewed and revised. Once a document is Active, it is published and available on the live, KB site
- Inactive: Documents are set to Inactive once they have become obsolete.
- Note: groups may use these options differently. For example, some groups may not use In Review at all.