Topics Map > Associate of Arts and Sciences
Topics Map > Applied Biotechnology
Topics Map > Applied Computing
Topics Map > Data Science
Topics Map > Health and Wellness Management
Topics Map > Health Information Management and Technology
Topics Map > Healthcare Administration
Topics Map > IT Management
Topics Map > Sustainable Management
Topics Map > Cybersecurity
Finding and Ordering Your Textbooks for Semester-based Courses
This document will outline how to find your textbooks and course materials for semester-based courses in the collaborative, multi-campus degree programs offered in partnership with UW Extended Campus: Applied Biotechnology, Applied Computing, Data Science, Health Information Management and Technology, Health and Wellness Management, Healthcare Administration, IT Management, Sustainable Management, and UW College Courses Online.
Do not use the search bar function; it is best to follow the instructions below to find your books.
2. Choose your program - NOTE: Choose "UW College Courses Online" ONLY if you are a UWCCO student. All other students (ABT, APC, DS, HIMT, HWM, HCA, ITM, SMGT, etc.) will choose UW Collaborative.
3. Choose your course(s). You can enter several courses for one semester. Once you are done, click the "Find" button.
4. You will be taken to a page that displays the course materials for your course(s). You will see new information, such as ISBN, Author, etc.
NOTE: You may see a category that displays the required materials (letter A below) and any other materials that are recommended (letter B below), but not required, for the course.
You may be able to buy or rent new or used textbooks. Be sure to select the appropriate option.
5. When you have selected your preferred option, click "Add X Items to Bag".
6. After you click "Add X Items to Bag," a new window will appear. To begin the purchase process, click "View Bag & Checkout."
If you have purchased course materials from Follett before, you may sign in using the account you set up earlier.
If you have never purchased course materials from Follett, you can create an account.
From here, follow the prompts and instructions to purchase your textbooks.