Clearing Your Cache in Safari
Clearing your cache in a web browser can help free up space as well as improve your experience with that browser. Each web browser has a different method for clearing cache; this document will walk you through clearing your cache in the Safari web browser.
There are two ways you may be able to clear cache in Safari. If the first method does not appear for you, please move on to the second method.
1. Open Safari and click the "Safari" menu in the top left corner of your screen; choose "Clear History." If you do not see this on the dropdown, please move to Option 2, below.
2. Choose "All History" from the dropdown menu.
3. Click "Clear History."
1. If you do not see the "Clear History" option in the Safari menu, click "Preferences" instead.
2. In the next window, click the "Advanced" tab on the far right. Then make sure the checkbox for "Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar" has a checkmark in it.
3. Close that small window and look for the "Develop" menu at the top of your screen (in the same row as the Safari menu). Click "Empty Caches."