Topics Map > Bachelor's Degrees > Business Administration (Flexible Option)
Topics Map > Bachelor's Degrees > Applied Computing
Topics Map > Certificates > Applied BioInformatics
Topics Map > Certificates > Data Science Certificate
Topics Map > Master's Degrees > Sustainable Management Master's
Topics Map > Master's Degrees > Applied Biotechnology
Topics Map > Master's Degrees > Data Science
Topics Map > Master's Degrees > Healthcare Administration
Topics Map > Master's Degrees > IT Management
Topics Map > Master's Degrees > Cybersecurity
Topics Map > UW Flexible Option > Business Administration
Downloading Files from Canvas to the Virtual Lab
Some courses will require you to use specific files in the Virtual Lab. You will need to download these files into the Lab or transfer them to the Lab in order to use them with specific Lab applications (i.e. Tableau).
- First, log into the virtual lab.
- Open a web browser within the Virtual Lab. In this tutorial, we will use Mozilla Firefox, but the Lab also has Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge available.
- Log into Canvas in the browser you have just opened in the Lab. You can copy/paste this link: https://uws.instructure.com/
Be sure to choose your home campus from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to your course and the file you would like to use in the Virtual Lab. Click the option to download it.
- The file will appear in the Virtual Lab "Downloads" folder. You can access it by opening the Virtual Lab File Viewer (#1 in the below image) and then clicking the "Downloads" folder (#2 in the below image).