How to take MyLabsPlus Exams with Proctorio
Courses that use MyLabsPlus may have exams that require you to access both Proctorio and MyLabsPlus at the same time. To do so, first follow the "Pre-exam Checklist" and then follow the below steps:
- Clear your cache in Chrome (instructions here - be sure "all time" is selected).
- Log into Canvas using Google Chrome and navigate to the course in which you will be taking the exam.
- Click on the MyLabsPlus link in the MyLabsPlus module of the course. MyLabsPlus will open in a new tab in your browser.
3. Once MyLabsPlus is opened, go back into Canvas and go to Assignments.
4. Select the quiz or exam you have been assigned to take.
5. Select the Take the Quiz button to start the Proctorio pre-checks.
6. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the pre-checks.
7. When prompted, close all tabs in your browser except the one to Canvas, including the tab to MyLabsPlus.
8. You will not be required to enter in a password for the exam. If you are prompted for a password go to
9. Once in the exam, you will see the link to open up your MyLabs test. Tip: Do not close out of the Canvas tab or you will be removed from the exam!
10. Complete the MyLabsPlus exam and click Submit in MyLabsPlus. Proceed back to the Canvas tab and click Save and Submit to complete your exam.
Check out this video for a walk-through!